Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valliere, Jedi Sage Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FujiRiot

Valliere, Jedi Sage Application Empty
PostSubject: Valliere, Jedi Sage Application   Valliere, Jedi Sage Application EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:51 pm

General/Game:

1) How did you hear about Mayhem?
Doing PVP, I see quite a few Mayhem players who are organized when grouped up. See this got me interested in the guild.

2) Do you know anyone in Mayhem? How well do they know you? Ask them to post in your thread or send me a PM.
Other than the ones who may see Valliere in WZs, I do not now any members personally. Sad

3) What influenced your decision to play on the Infinity Gate server?
A friend bought me the SWTOR for Christmas. He enjoys PVP as do I. We selected Republic on Infinity Gate because the open PVP would favor the Imperials and create a challenge for the Republic to level. Additionally, since the Republic is outnumbered, it presents more opportunities to create better groups and players.

4) How long have you been playing SWTOR?
I started a few days before Christmas.

5) What time of day/night (specify time zone) can we generally find you online?
Generally, I'm on Tues, Thurs, and the weekends. Time frame of 7pm - Midnight EST. Depends on wife aggro too. Wink

6) What is it that you hope that Mayhem as a guild and community can do for you?
I'd like a more active guild who creates lvl 50 premade PVP groups, World Boss runs, and Flashpoints.

7) Please list the history of guilds you have been in, and why you left them. If you've never been in a guild before, tell us what has caused your decision to apply here.
Google Me was a guild my friend (who Christmas'ed the game to me); the guild was created as a quick place for us to be housed. We moved to Eternity recently because it had a larger active community with premade PVP groups (we like PVP). Unfortunately, the premades are the lower level WZs. There are not enough lvl 50s who queue together.

8 ) Tell us a bit about yourself as a player: your habits and preferences on things in game. What are you interested in doing?
Valliere is currently spec'ed as a Seer. I enjoy healing, both PVE and PVP, with players who want to win WZs. If there is a low HP bar, I heal it. Smile The WZs I've been in, it seems that no one wants to group together and they all go solo into points trying to cap when there are clearly 4-5 enemies on the point.

I do enjoy helping others. Being a healer, most of the time that's all that's missing for a group to run a flashpoint. I'm generally happy to help if I have time. I would like the magenta schematic from the World Boss that drops it one day. Smile I'm very open to helping the guild where, how I can. I run Artifice/Arch/Treasure; if asked, I make purples for whoever I can with the supplies I have. Generally for free, unless I'm out of the purple gemstones. Now that I'm 50, I tend to stick to one toon, therefore I'm always on my healer. Very Happy

9) What brings you the most enjoyment in game?
I'm currently building my first stormtrooper armor. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I enjoy Star Wars period. SWTOR is the next logical step for Star Wars fandom.

10) Do you currently use voice chat (Ventrilo specifically)? Do you have any problem with using it for groups/raids?
No problem using Vent/TS/Skype/carrier pigeons/fox message/smoke signals. Communication is a VERY powerful toon. Especially for PVP/Raids.

Personal (the mind behind the pixels):

1) Tell us a little about you, the person. What would you like us to know? Anything unique, strange, or interesting you'd like to share?
I live in Georgia. 30 yrs old and married. Wife is apart of the Atlanta Rollger Girls on the Rumble B's and Apocalypstix (home team). I'm a bench manager for the Apocalypstix as well. It is derby season so Mon, Wed, and some Saturdays are off limits due to derby. Smile Nothing like having some brews and watching women beat the crap outta each other on skates.

I'm a fire breather and dancer, about to be a Stormtrooper, 3 cats, a moogle tattoo, got kicked out of a bar for being an asian with fire engine red hair and lip piercing at UGA, I can chug a pint'o beer in 5 seconds. I work for an internet company in a datacenter. I enjoy sarcasm, being silly, drinking, and I pretend to be a DJ spinning dubstep and electro.

Additionally, I'm quite open so I've no problem answering questions. Very Happy

2) How old are you? (if not answered in #1)
30. But I'm asian so I look 24 (wife is 24, GO ME!). The drawback is, one day, when I'm like 80, I'll age over night and become one of those tiny old perverted asian guys.

3) What do you look for in friends the most, both in game and out?
Consistency. If you're my friend, it means I like traits in you. If you're an ass, stay one. If you're awesome, stay awesome. Don't go changing for anyone. Be who you are and true to yourself. At least out of game. Smile

In game, I look for capable minds who know what they're doing, especially in PVP. Travel in groups, use efficient strategies, working together...

4) What games and activities do you enjoy outside of SWTOR?
I listed a good bit in #1. Roller Derby, problem solving, fire, music, drumming... I do play MW3 and BF3 at times.

Character (the pixellated kind):

1) What is your main character's name, level, class, and spec?
Valliere, 50 Jedi Sage. Spec: Seer (healer)

2) How experienced are you with playing this character?
It plays similarly to a Disc Priest in WoW. I'm very versed at the character design and tools. PVE, I can keep you up no prob within reason. PVP, I'm getting better at escaping when being targeted. I need to work on my gear to have more Endurance. That'll be worked through when I get more PVP gear.

As far as skill with Seer, I'm confident I can do the job.

3) Are you interested in different talent specs, or are you in love with your current one?
Sure, I'll play any spec. If I have a preference it'd be Seer > Hybrid PVP DPS > PVE spec

4) Would you be interested in changing your spec, in a group/raid situation, to help overcome a particularly difficult obstacle?
Yes. In WoW, I swapped between Disc, Holy, and Shadow depending on what the guild needed weekly... costly too. :/

5) Do you have any alts that you would plan to bring to the guild? Tell us a bit about them.
No alts.

6) Do you have any characters in other guilds?
No.
Back to top Go down

Valliere, Jedi Sage Application
Page 1 of 1