Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nosferaus' guild app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nosferau

Nosferaus' guild app Empty
PostSubject: Nosferaus' guild app   Nosferaus' guild app EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:59 am

1) How did you hear about Mayhem?

I play on the server where its on so i see the guild growing and cant miss it.

2) Do you know anyone in Mayhem? How well do they know you? Ask them to post in your thread or send me a PM.

Dont know any one really well

3) What influenced your decision to play on the Infinity Gate server?

Nothing other than it was a server with less people that most so I saw greater vuas to join a growing server

4) How long have you been playing SWTOR?

since it came out

5) What time of day/night (specify time zone) can we generally find you online?

Between 2pm - 12am eastern cerntral time

6) What is it that you hope that Mayhem as a guild and community can do for you?

Take me through a great deal of the game in things such as end game raids, and pvp runs

7) Please list the history of guilds you have been in, and why you left them. If you've never been in a guild before, tell us what has caused your decision to apply here.

I was in X I I I untill the guild broek apart for no appearant reason

8 ) Tell us a bit about yourself as a player: your habits and preferences on things in game. What are you interested in doing?

I look farward to seein end game content, but sometimes i really prefer pvp, as was my main atreacion to when i played WoW and was a 2600 rated 3s member

9) What brings you the most enjoyment in game?

Seeing end game progress with others that are on my level

10) Do you currently use voice chat (Ventrilo specifically)? Do you have any problem with using it for groups/raids?

I use vent if needed for raids, or any other groups that require voice comm.

Personal (the mind behind the pixels):

1) Tell us a little about you, the person. What would you like us to know? Anything unique, strange, or interesting you'd like to share?

Im a pilot so sometimes my schedule can be a little wacked out. I sometimes take pvp very seriuosly and get ticked at the fail level of others (as do most other players that know how to play the game)

2) How old are you? (if not answered in #1)

26 y/o

3) What do you look for in friends the most, both in game and out?

knowing their role in the game and playing it to its fullest , (in the game)

in life i look for someone that i can have a converstaion with that doesnt bore me, which isnt some pop culture crap vomiting out of their mouth

4) What games and activities do you enjoy outside of SWTOR?

I play teamfortress2 at times along with starcraft 2

Character (the pixellated kind):

1) What is your main character's name, level, class, and spec?

Nosferaus, lvl 50
Jedi Sentinal, class
Watchman, speck

2) How experienced are you with playing this character?

I use every aspect of the toon when able, even if the game wont let me at this tie due to glitches and bugs

3) Are you interested in different talent specs, or are you in love with your current one?

I will chance speck for most dps for pve and vise versa for pvp

4) Would you be interested in changing your spec, in a group/raid situation, to help overcome a particularly difficult obstacle?

It would not be an issue

5) Do you have any alts that you would plan to bring to the guild? Tell us a bit about them.

None at this time

6) Do you have any characters in other guilds?

No.
Back to top Go down
Underpowered
Admin
Underpowered

Nosferaus' guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nosferaus' guild app   Nosferaus' guild app EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 am

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application,
someone will be in touch with you within a few days~
Back to top Go down
https://mayhem.forumotion.net

Nosferaus' guild app
Page 1 of 1