Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gitaria

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 am

1) How did you hear about Mayhem? Got invited ingame

2) Do you know anyone in Mayhem? I have grouped with several of you throught the month
3) What influenced your decision to play on the Infinity Gate server? PvP and I liked the name Smile
4) How long have you been playing SWTOR? Since Start

5) What time of day/night (specify time zone) can we generally find you online? 9pm till 1am

6) What is it that you hope that Mayhem as a guild and community can do for you? Group and have some fun pvping

7) Please list the history of guilds you have been in, and why you left them. If you've never been in a guild before, tell us what has caused your decision to apply here. Been in alot of guild throughout many games

8 ) Tell us a bit about yourself as a player: your habits and preferences on things in game. What are you interested in doing?

9) What brings you the most enjoyment in game? PvP and grouping

10) Do you currently use voice chat (Ventrilo specifically)? Do you have any problem with using it for groups/raids? Yep use vent

Character (the pixellated kind):

1) What is your main character's name, level, class, and spec? Gitaria 23 Smuggler

2) How experienced are you with playing this character? Learning the ropes I would say

3) Are you interested in different talent specs, or are you in love with your current one? Love mine

4) Would you be interested in changing your spec, in a group/raid situation, to help overcome a particularly difficult obstacle? Sure

5) Do you have any alts that you would plan to bring to the guild? Tell us a bit about them. A jedi Tank for sure

6) Do you have any characters in other guilds? Nope
Back to top Go down
Underpowered
Admin
Underpowered

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:02 am

You're already in the guild, you didn't need to fill out an application :p
I changed your forum name to Gitaria btw, so log in with that~
Back to top Go down
https://mayhem.forumotion.net

Application