Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skye's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
USMCSkye

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Skye's Application   Skye's Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:25 am

General/Game:

1) How did you hear about Mayhem? I have seen and played with a few of the Mayhem premades in PVP, and grouped with Tarrondor to complete a heroic quest.

2) Do you know anyone in Mayhem? How well do they know you? Ask them to post in your thread or send me a PM. Not really, just the random playing with in PVP and occasional FP groups.

3) What influenced your decision to play on the Infinity Gate server? East coast server, The name had a more badass ring to it then most the others

4) How long have you been playing SWTOR?Digital Copy downloaded on day one and started.

5) What time of day/night (specify time zone) can we generally find you online? Im in the pan handle of FL. I generally play in afternoon on weekdays till around 9pm and then on weekends anytime of day.

6) What is it that you hope that Mayhem as a guild and community can do for you?I hope to join a friendly guild that can group for PVP and FP's together that can both help me and I can help others in.

7) Please list the history of guilds you have been in, and why you left them. If you've never been in a guild before, tell us what has caused your decision to apply here. Haven't been in a guild. Chose to apply here because Mayhem seems to have friendly players and I've seen you all doing PVP and FP's which are the two things I look forward to doing the most so seemed like a great option.

8 ) Tell us a bit about yourself as a player: your habits and preferences on things in game. What are you interested in doing? Definitely doing PVP at all levels but hopefully trying to level faster to do lvl 50 PVP. I'm making a Sage right now as DPS but might switch over to healer with plans for my next character to be a Guardian to tank in both FP's at endgame and have tons of life in pvp.

9) What brings you the most enjoyment in game? The story lines for the characters. It brings an aspect to the game I have never experienced before in a MMO. I get very interested into what I'm doing and why with each toon, and getting to choose my decision for a response.

10) Do you currently use voice chat (Ventrilo specifically)? Do you have any problem with using it for groups/raids? Don't use it currently but have availability to both (noone to talk to atm since not in a guild). No objection to using in group or raid.

Personal (the mind behind the pixels):

1) Tell us a little about you, the person. What would you like us to know? Anything unique, strange, or interesting you'd like to share? I'm currently a United States Marine stationed in Pensacola FL. I take classes for my MOS during the morning and then don't have much to do in the afternoons so end up playing Star Wars a good amount. I like to play FPS games on my PS3 generally, but prefer to play MMO's on my laptop. Born in Maryland and a major Ravens fan. Used to play WoW back in vanilla through WoTLK. Had many lvl 80 toons all mainly for pvp purposes. Raided when I had the chance but was more of a pvp and heroic type player. Never played in Cataclysm.

2) How old are you? (if not answered in #1) 20, turning 21 in april.

3) What do you look for in friends the most, both in game and out? Help with how to play, advice on characters, getting quests done, a person to pvp or do fps with. In person I'm a person who others often come to with problems in class since I have highest GPA (out of a group of marines thats not saying to much though i guess we arent the smartest bunch).

4) What games and activities do you enjoy outside of SWTOR? Lacrosse, Football, Paintball

Character (the pixellated kind):

1) What is your main character's name, level, class, and spec? S'kye (lvl 22 Sage DPS spec but might change if wanting to heal)

2) How experienced are you with playing this character?only took me 2 days to get to level 22 so far. I love the play style of the sage. I started off with a sith assassin and got to around lvl 20 with that toon but wanted to try the other characters too. have made each character to a bout lvl 15 and chosen to make the sage the one i get to lvl 50.

3) Are you interested in different talent specs, or are you in love with your current one? May try healing spec at a higher level for FP or to try to pvp heal.

4) Would you be interested in changing your spec, in a group/raid situation, to help overcome a particularly difficult obstacle? Would have no problem changing to a healer. not many other choices for me.

5) Do you have any alts that you would plan to bring to the guild? Tell us a bit about them. Hope to level a guardian after getting my Sage to lvl 50. Would most likely go tank spec for FP's with it.

6) Do you have any characters in other guilds? No.
Back to top Go down
Underpowered
Admin
Underpowered

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application.
Someone will be in contact with you soon~
Back to top Go down
https://mayhem.forumotion.net

Skye's Application
Page 1 of 1