Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triggers's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triggers

Triggers's Application Empty
PostSubject: Triggers's Application   Triggers's Application EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 am

General/Game:

1) How did you hear about Mayhem?
My RL told me about it.

2) Do you know anyone in Mayhem? How well do they know you? Ask them to post in your thread or send me a PM. Yes, my friend Zarrion. We're real life friends and know each other very well.

3) What influenced your decision to play on the Infinity Gate server?
My friends started to play on it, and they said they plan on raiding so I said count me in.

4) How long have you been playing SWTOR?
Ever sense the release.

5) What time of day/night (specify time zone) can we generally find you online?
4pm-12am Eastern Time

6) What is it that you hope that Mayhem as a guild and community can do for you?
Anything from raiding, to pvp.

7) Please list the history of guilds you have been in, and why you left them. If you've never been in a guild before, tell us what has caused your decision to apply here.
I haven't joined a guild before, and I applied here because I want to raid, and my friend Zarrion is in the guild too, and he said I should apply.

8 ) Tell us a bit about yourself as a player: your habits and preferences on things in game. What are you interested in doing?
I love anything that involves doing dungeons, raids, or pvp with other players, I get bored with doing solo missions and such too much. As for habbits, i'll afk in bad spots, and sometimes i get too excited about whats going on, and forget to heal up hahah..

9) What brings you the most enjoyment in game?
Doing exciting missions, playing with friends, and i really enjoy PVP. I haven't started raiding yet but i hope to as soon as I'm level 50.

10) Do you currently use voice chat (Ventrilo specifically)? Do you have any problem with using it for groups/raids? Yes I use Ventrilo, and i have no problem with using it in any situation.

Personal (the mind behind the pixels):

1) Tell us a little about you, the person. What would you like us to know? Anything unique, strange, or interesting you'd like to share?
Meh well, I've been told im weird, but everyone has their own version of "weird". I like to meet new people, and try new things. I'm one of those people who can't sit on the couch and do nothing, I like doing anything that involves brain activity.

2) How old are you? (if not answered in #1)

3) What do you look for in friends the most, both in game and out?
I like my friends to each have their own personality, and not someone elses. I like people who like to have a good time. I want them to be honest with me too.

4) What games and activities do you enjoy outside of SWTOR?
Other video games, such as WoW, Minecraft, Diablo II (and D3 soon!), and such. Other than video games I like to hang out with friends, and play the drums. I also recently got into creating music on my computer too.

Character (the pixellated kind):

1) What is your main character's name, level, class, and spec?
Triggers, level 21, Gunslinger, Sabetour (Might re-spec soon, not sure)

2) How experienced are you with playing this character?
Considering i'm level 21, i'm not so sure, I don't die often, and I personally think im pretty experienced for my level.

3) Are you interested in different talent specs, or are you in love with your current one?
I'm definitely interested in differen't talent specs, I want to get to know my class as much as I can.

4) Would you be interested in changing your spec, in a group/raid situation, to help overcome a particularly difficult obstacle?
Yes I would.

5) Do you have any alts that you would plan to bring to the guild? Tell us a bit about them.
Not yet, but I want to play a Shadow or a Sentinel some day so maybe one of them.

6) Do you have any characters in other guilds?
Nope
Back to top Go down

Triggers's Application
Page 1 of 1