Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frostt's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sppatel5

Frostt's Application Empty
PostSubject: Frostt's Application   Frostt's Application EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:17 am

1) How did you hear about Mayhem? I have seen the guild many times around the game. I have also grouped with people from Mayhem for Ilum pvp Dailies and Weeklies. I have also been in some warzones with other Mayhem members. I have contacted "Urinetrouble" in game about joining the guild and he replied to me by telling me to apply to the website of Mayhem.

2) Do you know anyone in Mayhem? How well do they know you? Ask them to post in your thread or send me a PM. I have known Innersoul from playing with him in some flashpoints together.

3) What influenced your decision to play on the Infinity Gate server? I wanted to play on a PVP server and saw that there was a low number of players at the time I created my character.
4) How long have you been playing SWTOR? I have been playing SWTOR since the official release date on December 20th, 2011.

5) What time of day/night (specify time zone) can we generally find you online? I reside in the Central Standard Time Zone (Chicago). I should be on at 3 PM EST and be playing until 11 PM EST on weekdays. On most weekends I will be on for most of the day.

6) What is it that you hope that Mayhem as a guild and community can do for you? I would like to start doing some hard mode flashpoints and get into some normal mode operations. I am looking forward to the the Rise of the Rakghouls operation.

7) Please list the history of guilds you have been in, and why you left them. If you've never been in a guild before, tell us what has caused your decision to apply here. I have been a member of XIII and I personally did not like their recruiting process. They were recruiting random members left and right just to become a larger guild. The guild was also taking a long time to reach level 50.

8 ) Tell us a bit about yourself as a player: your habits and preferences on things in game. What are you interested in doing? I am interested in doing some hard mode flashpoints and normal mode operations. I am looking forward to doing hard mode operations as well. I have also geared up for pvp and I am currently 4/5 on the main set of the Tier 2 (Champion) gear.

9) What brings you the most enjoyment in game? I like the way they have set up their flashpoints and the PVP in the game. I am looking forward to the level 50 bracket for PVP.

10) Do you currently use voice chat (Ventrilo specifically)? Do you have any problem with using it for groups/raids? I currently do not have a functional mic that I can use, but I can listen to what you guys are saying over Vent or any other voice chat software that I will need to download.

Personal (the mind behind the pixels):

1) Tell us a little about you, the person. What would you like us to know? Anything unique, strange, or interesting you'd like to share? I attend the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I have played other MMORPG's such as WOW, Lord of the Rings Online, Everquest, and Warhammer Online.

2) How old are you? (if not answered in #1) I am currently 21 years old

3) What do you look for in friends the most, both in game and out? I just want them to not rage quit when the group wipes in a hardmode flashpoint, when it is other people's first time playing the hardmode flashpoint. On the contrary I also expect people to learn the boss fights so that we may kill the boss.

4) What games and activities do you enjoy outside of SWTOR?
Besides the other MMO's I play, I also play Skyrim, Call of Duty, and I also am in club sports at the University.

Character (the pixellated kind):

1) What is your main character's name, level, class, and spec?
My name is Frostt who is a Level 50 Jedi Sentinel Combat

2) How experienced are you with playing this character?
I am very experience as I have made some rotations that are useful to me and I do enjoy playing my sentinel in PVP.

3) Are you interested in different talent specs, or are you in love with your current one?
I am in love with my current talent spec for PVE. When I am in warzones, I do like the combat talent tree, but would also like to give the watchman tree a try. I also want to know how effective the Focus (shared) tree is.
4) Would you be interested in changing your spec, in a group/raid situation, to help overcome a particularly difficult obstacle? Currently I am fine with the current dps I pull on my Combat Sentinel, but if it is necessary I will change my spec.

5) Do you have any alts that you would plan to bring to the guild? Tell us a bit about them.
I would eventually like to level up my current commando trooper (heals) who is currently level 14.
6) Do you have any characters in other guilds? I currently do not have any other character in any other guilds.
Back to top Go down

Frostt's Application
Page 1 of 1